Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sick

So, I NEVER get sick.  I literally had not been to the doctor in 8 years.  However, this year in November I started getting the crud and pretty soon I was at the doctor's office with pneumonia.  It took my until after Christmas to get better.  I have been well for about two weeks and now I am sick again!  This time I am hoping it is short lived and just a bad cold but seriously??

It stinks to be sick when you have goals to work on.  Now that I am teaching classes it is harder too because I can't breath.  I think I fake it pretty good though.  Anyways, I sure hope I get feeling better soon; that way I can crank up the workouts even more.

Diet is 80% of it though, so I can't let this be my excuse.  I just have to keep chugging along.  Doing good so far!  I'll be weighing in on Wednesdays.  Hold me accountable to telling you my results.  I am really looking forward to Saturday's zumba class, I hope I feel a little better.  My good friend who is visiting from Nashville has challenged me to make her sweat.  She is in great shape.  It should be a challenge for all of us.

Today was great!  I wasn't supposed to teach but ended up having a class this morning at 9:30.  The class pushed me!  I took requests and I think they saved the 5 hardest songs for the very end.  It felt good though!  It was just what I needed too.  Last night we had went to my grandparents for dinner and they made a meal of salad, pasta, bread, and dessert.  It felt satisfying to burn it off.  Did I mention that I skipped the bread and only ate half my dessert?  I had also ate very light all day so I could account for the bigger meal.  I am eating light again today!  Here is the menu:

Breakfast
Fiber One Bar
String Cheese

Lunch
Tuna sandwich with double fiber wheat bread

Dinner
Baked Salmon with dill sauce
1/2 baked potato
Green Beans

Snacks
Cup of hot tea with agave nectar
Apple
Fiber One Brownie

No comments:

Post a Comment